HP Compaq Pro 6200 SFF i5-2400 Intel® Core™ i5 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 500 GB Windows 10 Pro PC Black:
The HP Compaq 6200 Pro includes proven PC modules and components designed to rigorous business PC standards. Delivered in two familiar form factors, the 6200 Pro Series will satisfy most everyday business computing requirements.
Advancements in technology
– Designed for maximum performance throughout its life the HP Compaq 6200 Pro offers the right blend of features required for businesses like yours.
– Enhancements to SDRAM System Memory and Serial ATA drive technology, and the newest Intel business PC technologies support a broad range of functions to help you get the job done.
– Integrated dual independent monitor support and wireless NIC options increase productivity and allow for enhanced workspaces.
– Reduce your impact on the environment and help lower operating costs with ENERGY STAR® qualified models certified as EPEAT® Gold.
Built for business
– Designed to help facilitate a more stable and manageable environment with features such as the Intel Stable Image Platform Program and a minimum 12 months availability that allow for more efficient planning, deployment, and transition of PCs.
– Line in and line out ports and USB ports are up front for convenience. Two flexible chassis designs allow you to choose your PC to suit your work space and expendability requirements.
– Easily optimize the PC’s power settings with HP’s exclusive Power Assistant application. A control panel helps you maintain control of the PCs energy usage.
Stability and manageability
– HP BIOS helps businesses to maintain control over their PC fleet. You’ll get technology to help integrate your PC into your business, track it and help control thermal and power management.
– Helps provide diagnostic and service information making upgrades easier and keeping lifecycle tracking at your fingertips.
– The integrated TPM 1.2 compliant security chip, USB Port Disable, and HP Business PC Security Locks offer the basic security you can depend on to help protect your business hardware and data.