The ThinkCentre M92p 2992-E4U Tower Desktop Computer from Lenovo features a 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5-3570 processor along with 4GB or DDR3 SDRAM allowing you to multi task with ease. If the included 4GB of RAM isn’t sufficient for your multi tasking needs, the RAM is expandable up to 32GB. Along with enhanced processing power, you can save all of your files directly to the included 500GB SATA HDD. The integrated Intel Core i3-3570 processor also features on board Intel HD 2500 graphics perfect for viewing movies and videos as well as playing games.
This ThinkCentre PC comes equipped with a variety of ports allowing you to connect numerous peripherals. The front of this tower desktop computer features two USB 2.0 ports, one headphone and one microphone port while the back supports four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one serial port, one VGA port and one DisplayPort input. Additional audio inputs on the back of the PC include one 3.5mm line-in and one 3.5mm line out. Once configured, you can easily connect this PC directly to any Ethernet connection via the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port also located on the back of the PC.
Designed for Stability. The Lenovo Think Centre M92/M92p is designed for extended lifespan with reliability, manageability, and sustainability. Desktop maintenance is hassle free with a 15 month life cycle and high platform stability through Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP). In addition, the Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE2) helps you manage desktop acoustics and cooling as required. Enterprise-Class Productivity• Communications with Lenovo’s commercial VoIP ready-design and Microsoft Lync
• Support for Intel Smart Response Technology improves system storage performance using SSD
• Support for quad display via Mosaic mode1 multi-display technology for exclusive viewing, Eco-Friendly Green Solutions• Desktop Power Manager with Cisco Energy Wise certification for increased energy savings
• Certified by ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Gold and UL Environment Gold
• 80 Plus Platinum power saving unit with 92% energy efficiency. Designed for Long Life and Usability• 15 months life cycle with Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) offers high platform stability
• Simplified desktop and cloud management with the Intel vPro support
• Enhanced data protection with Trusted Platform Manager (TPM)