The Tolsen heavy duty staple gunn is great for securing insulation plastic sheeting, carpets, and other fastening applications. All steel casing and mechanics are professional products as well as devoted renovation, repair, DIY and hobby work at home.For sure it is a High quality product you can rely on.Staple gunns come in very handy when finishing up or touching up various materials that can be stapled to a wooden framemuch like a nail gun but without the added weight.
- Can also be used for picture framing, to secure the artwork, glass and backing board in the frame.
- Can also be used with several types of staples. Staples are easily reloaded to give you added comfort and efficiency.
How to staple on wood board or other hard surface?
You can use both hands to operate as shown in the picture. This method prevents rebounding and also increases the success rate, reduce the issue of stuck staples.Rotate the strength adjustment knob clockwise to the maximum force to ensure that the staple can be successfully entered.(Need to be reminded that if you need to hit staples on very hard objects, it is recommended that you buy stronger staples.)
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE：
- Never Allow Children to Use the Staple Gunn.
- Before use, make sure that the strength adjustment knob is tightened. If it came loose, be sure to tighten the bolt, or the loose bolt may pop out.
- Please clean the staples in the staple gunn after each use.
Read and understand all safety instructions before use.